martes, 4 de diciembre de 2012

Cassandra Clare comparte su Banda Sonora de Princesa Mecánica.

Cassandra Clare ha compartido un hermoso playlist vía tumblr, de las canciones que ella se imagina para Princesa Mecánica, acá te dejamos los vídeos y las frases colocadas por ella misma...
Libertines: Music When the Lights Go Out


Is it cruel or kind
Not to speak my mind
And to lie to you
Rather than hurt you?

And alarm bells ring
When you say your heart still sings 
When you’re with me
Oh won’t you please forgive me 


Snow Patrol: If There’s A Rocket Tie Me To It


And I knew the beat since it matched your own beat
I still remember it from our chest to chest and feet to feet
A fire a fire, you can only take what you can carry
A pulse your pulse, it’s the only thing I can remember
I break you don’t, I was always set to self destruct though
The fire the fire, it cracks and barks like primal music.


Bright Eyes: Perfect Sonnet



Lately I’ve been wishing I had only one desire
Something that would make me never want another
Something that would make it so that nothing matters
All would be clear then


Foster the People: I Would Do Anything for You

Every day is a battle I face
Strange life I live 
But it’s what you’ve decided
I give it all into your hands
Do what you will with me 
And I’ll I smile when you speak
Remember all those times 
I was hoping for something?
And shaking my head 
From all that I’ve done
But you never left me



Elliot Smith: Alameda


Thinking about your friends
How you maintain all them in a constant state of suspense
For your own protection over their affection
Nobody broke your heart
You broke your own because you can’t finish what you start

Cake: Love You Madly


I don’t want to hold back
I don’t want to slip down
I don’t want to think back to the one thing that I know I 
Should have done
I don’t want to doubt you
Know everything about you
I don’t want to sit across the table from you 
Wishing I could run.

Left and Leaving by The Weakerthans

My city’s still breathing (but barely it’s true)
Through buildings gone missing like teeth
The sidewalks are watching me think about you
Sparkled with broken glass
I’m back with scars to show
Back with the streets I know
Will never take me anywhere but here

Destiny by Zero 7


The journey’s long, and I feel so bad.
I’m thinking back to the last day we had
Old moon fades in to the new
Soon I know I’ll be back with you
I’m nearly with you, I’m nearly with you.

When I’m weak, I draw strength from you
And when you’re lost I know how to change your mood
And when I’m down you breathe life over me
Even though we’re miles apart, we are each other’s 
Destiny


Exit Wounds: The Script

And it hurts so bad
That I search my skin
For the entry point
When love went in
And ricocheted 
And bounced around
And left a hole when you walked out 


Grizzly Bear, Knife


I want you to know
When I look in your eyes
With every blow
Comes another lie


Block Party: I Still Remember


And I can see our days are becoming nights.
I could feel your heartbeat across the grass.
We should have run.
I would go with you anywhere.
I should have kissed you by the water

You should have asked me for it
I would have been brave
You should have asked me for it
How could I say no? 


Wraith Pinned to the Mist by Of Montreal

Maybe I’ll never die,
I’ll just keep growing younger with you,
And you’ll grow younger, too.
Now it seems too lovely to be true
But I know the best things always do.

All the Rowboats: Regina Spektor


But the most special are the most lonely,
God, I pity the violins


The Reeling: Passion Pit


And all at once i feel this, oh how it clings to me
it reels and calls me towards it, confounding destiny
and i can feel the madness inch by inch
the more i run the more i am convinced
a color all these like the branches glimpse
just like the saddle in the foggy mist


Yo La Tengo: Tears are In Your Eyes


Although you don’t believe me, you are strong
Darkness always turns into the dawn
And you won’t even remember this for long
When it ends all right


Ocean Breathes Salty: Modest Mouse



Your body may be gone, I’m gonna carry you in.
In my head, in my heart, in my soul.
And maybe we’ll get lucky and we’ll both live again.
Well I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know.  


Wishing Well: Airborne Toxic Event


So you stand on the corner
Where the angels sit
And you think to yourself,
“This is it, this is it,
This is all that I have
This is all ll I can stand


Casimir Pulaski Day: Sufjan Stevens

In the morning in the winter shade
On the first of March, on the holiday
I thought I saw you breathing

All the glory that the Lord has made
And the complications when I see His face
In the morning in the window

All the glory when He took our place
But He took my shoulders and He shook my face
And He takes and He takes and He takes.



Acá una imagen de resumen, gracias a ShadowhuntersAR




Que les parece??? Me encantan todas las canciones!